I help global business leaders win better job offers and advance their careers.
It is incredibly rewarding to hear about my client’s success and see my work’s positive impact on their lives and careers.
My services include resume writing, LinkedIn profile optimization, career and interview coaching, and leadership/executive coaching. I also help my clients with business English coaching and business school admissions consulting.
What sets me apart is:
- Perfect record of generating exceptional results for clients
- 15+ years of experience providing successful coaching to 3,000+ professionals at all levels, across 90+ countries
- I’ve coached over 3,500 professionals from 90+ countries
- Expertise in advising 100+ global companies on talent acquisition and leadership assessment
- Proven success in global environments, including 13 years in Seoul, 10 years in NYC, and 3 years in Singapore
- Career and leadership coach for top-ranked business schools INSEAD, Kenan-Flagler, and SKK GSB, and 150 other international colleges and business schools for Vault.com
- Harvard University BA cum laude in Philosophy, honors thesis on free will and responsibility
I pivoted from consulting to coaching following the global financial crisis. I have a deep love of learning, and I’m fascinated by the interconnection of ideas and exchanging information with others. I never stop questioning how things might improve. I’m committed to using all I learn to help others.
Living abroad helps me respect and see beauty in cultural differences. Participating in cultural exchange and learning about diverse traditions is a joy.
Our world is volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous. Change is the only constant. Creative destruction and disruption have become the norm. Risks multiply without end.
Our world is vuca, but your career doesn’t have to be.
Work with me to achieve your career goals faster with better results and less stress.